Copyright © 1996-
Extractigator ® is a Registered Trademark of Exclusive Mechanical Systems Ltd.
Proudly Made in Canada!
“The only tool you’ll want,
to remove the plants you don’t!”
See ya later…
Warranty, Terms and Conditions…
Terms and Conditions:
The term 'Exclusive Mechanical Systems' or 'Extractigator' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Shawnigan Lake, BC. Our company registration number is 897374039BC001 Registered in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5) All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6) Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada
Our Refund/Return Policy:
Satisfaction guaranteed. If The Extractigator does not perform as advertised, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price. Return must be shipped labelled “Return to Manufacturer” shipped and addressed to Exclusive Mechanical Systems Ltd. Please include name and original order number if possible.
Exclusive Mechanical Systems Ltd. will warrant every product we sell to be free from defect in material.
Products are covered for one year for parts and 90 days labour to the original purchaser from the date of purchase, as is standard with most manufacturers. However this warranty does not apply to defects arising directly or indirectly from misuse, abuse, improper installation or assembly, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, or lack of maintenance.
All warranty claims are subject to inspection of such products or parts thereof. We reserve the right to inspect the returned item before a replacement, repair or a refund is issued, at our discretion.
We shall in no event be liable for injuries to persons, damage to property, or for incidental contingent, special, or consequential damages arising from the use or misuse of our products.
We highly value your privacy and make this policy easily available throughout our site to assist you in understanding the handling of information in the course of using this site.
Personal Information Collected : When ordering a product, we are provided with your name, address, email address, and order number.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information : If your personally identifiable
information changes, or if you no longer wish us to possess your information, you
may request correction, updating, or deletion of your information by emailing us
at email@example.com. You also may make your request by phone or postal mail
Links to Other Websites / Third Party Links : This website may contain links to other
sites that are not controlled in any way by us. Please be aware of this when you
click on any such links; we are not responsible for the privacy practices and/or
policies of any website other than our own. Consequently, we strongly suggest that
linked to by our own site.
Registration and Use of Personal Information : Registration is not required in order to use or access this website.
Security : We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We follow accepted industry standards to protect any personal information you have provided to us. However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore -
You may submit any questions you may have about our security procedures by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.
Toll free: 1-
Exclusive Mechanical Systems Ltd
Shawnigan Lake, BC V0R 2W1